Agency honored with 17 awards for excellence in digital marketing, public relations, social media marketing, advertising, branding and promotional
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J. – June 15, 2018 – Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA), an award-winning, full service marketing agency, announced today that it was presented with 17 awards for excellence in digital marketing, public relations, social media marketing, advertising, branding, publications and promotional at NJ Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association’s (NJCAMA) Annual ASTRA Awards. The ceremony was held last night at Jasna Polana in Princeton.
CMA was recognized with the following awards:
- Web Design | Ancero | Silver Award
- Web Design | International Card Manufacturers Association | Bronze Award
- Web Design | Jersey HVAC Pros | Silver Award
- Blogs | Amerlux | Silver Award
- Social Media Campaign | New Jersey State Nurses Association | Silver Award
- Specialty Advertising | CMA Holiday Card | Silver Award
- Logo/Trademark Design | Abel HR | Silver Award
- Logo/Trademark Design | Nottingham Insurance | Bronze Award
- Logo/Trademark Design | Jersey HVAC Pros | Bronze Award
- Multimedia Campaigns (BtoB) | Amerlux | Silver Award
- Multimedia Campaigns (BtoC) | Jersey HVAC Pros | Silver Award
- Magazine | IMARK Now Magazine | Silver Award
- Brochure (For-Profit Organization) | Ancero | Bronze Award
- Sales Kit/Folder | Drucker and Scaccetti | Silver Award
- Video/Film/Animation/Special Effects | Jersey HVAC Pros | Silver Award
- Corporate Video | Amerlux | Silver Award
- Product Video | Amerlux | Gold Award
“We’re honored that NJCAMA presented the agency with so many awards this year on behalf of our clients,” said Jeffrey Barnhart, president and CEO of Creative Marketing Alliance, which has provided companies with strategic marketing solutions for more than 30 years. “It’s even better when our peers highly regard the work we’re doing.”
The agency also was recently acknowledged at NJ Ad Club’s 50th Annual Jersey awards, bringing CMA’s total award winnings this month to 22. To date, CMA has been recognized with more than 350 awards, from various organizations in the marketing industry, for the communications pieces it provides to the clients it serves.
The Astra Awards is an annual awards celebration open to all communication professionals in the state of New Jersey. The organization, which was founded in 1986, has a mission to support a community of creative and business professionals with programs and resources that continually improve the effectiveness and integrity of communications, delivered through advertising, marketing programs, public relations and other tactical efforts.
For more information about CMA, visit the agency’s website at CMAresults.com.
Photo Caption: Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA) was honored with 17 NJCAMA ASTRA Awards
From left to right: Roland Michael Pinto, director of association operations; Nicole Pyhel, public relations specialist; Jeffrey Barnhart, president and CEO; Darrell Christmas, creative director; Samantha Joergens, digital marketing project manager; Erin Klebaur, director of marketing services; Kelsey Brooks, marketing associate; Christian Amato, COO and chief business development officer
About Creative Marketing Alliance
Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA) is an award-winning, full service marketing agency that builds reputation, relationships and return on investment. For more than 30 years, CMA has provided companies with strategic marketing solutions. They include marketing strategy, social media marketing, print and digital marketing, public relations, brand strategy, event management and publications along with an in-house studio for graphic design, web design and logo design. It creates and manages results-driven marketing programs using Marketecture™, a strategic analysis that helps clients understand how their company can best be positioned in the marketplace. If you’re expecting results, please visit CMAresults.com, call 800-852-4269 or email us at email@example.com.