2015 Fall Expo
Held at the Sun National Bank Center in Trenton NJ, the Central NJ fall Expo is a must-attend for businesses and consumers. Showcasing over one-hundred of the region’s top organizations, the Expo is a great opportunity for businesses to connect with nearby affiliates, giving consumers the chance to engage first-hand with local organizations.
I got a lot of very viable leads, met some good companies that are interested in my services and have an appointment already setup. Having a booth at the MIDJersey Chamber Expo is very good for business and to reconnect with businesses you haven’t seen in years! – Alan Brody, Interior Plants Inc.
The Expo allows businesses to better communicate with consumers by highlighting specific interests and needs that could provide better service to them. Additionally, the Expo allows organizations to network with nearby business to investigate opportunities for growth and development that directly benefit consumers.
6 reasons to Exhibit
- Opportunity to reach over 1000 people in the mid-Jersey market
- B2B and B2C opportunities to showcase your company’s products and services
- Healthcare Corridor, Modernization Avenue and Restaurant Row are only part of this great annual Expo
- WPST Ad Partnership at a Special rate to provide Five (5) 30-second messages on WPST, Five (5) 30-second messages on 920AM The Voice, and Duplicated schedule on both station on-line streams. Great way to get Radio and Web exposure for your Company while asking them to visit you at your Expo Booth
- Great marketing of the event through our website, Chamber emails, Social media campaign, radio, print and digital
- Fall theme to help companies to decorate their booths
6 reasons to Attend
- Free Admission
- Visit over 100 vendors displaying their products and services
- Have lunch on us! Check out our 2 Restaurant Rows – Over 10 restaurants giving free food samples of their amazing cuisine. Receive restaurant coupons as a thank you for attending
- Enter to win our Grand Prize Drawing of Gift Cards from all of our food vendors including Piccolo Trattoria, Texas Roadhouse, Wit or Witout?, and many more!
- Learn about what mid-Jersey businesses have to offer
- Great Door prizes and give-aways
2015 Fall Premier Sponsors: