299 Parkside Ave
Trenton, NJ 08618
As part its celebration of 100 years of architecture, FVHD is displaying artifacts that show one hundred years of architectural contributions to buildings of significance in Trenton and surrounding areas.
The firm is proud of its long history of design excellence in the Trenton area starting with the founding firm of PL Fowler in 1918 and continuing today as FVHD Architects. The work of the firm and its predecessors has made a significant impact on the built environment in Mercer County.
The long project history includes many original school buildings for Trenton, Lawrence and Ewing Township School Districts; the restoration of the 1719 William Trent house; the GM Fisher Body Plant; Mercer Hospital; Waterfront (now Arm & Hammer) Stadium; Ewing Township Municipal/Police Facility; several Trenton City branch library buildings; Trenton public housing and numerous others.
September 15, 2018 – January 11, 2019
Museum Hours: Wed-Sat, 12 Noon to 4:00pm; Sun, 1:00-4:00pm