Please join the Energy & Sustainability Committee for their inaugural breakfast meeting. Parking is available in the parking garage.
Mike Thulen, Programs Director, Division of Economic Development & Energy Policy at New Jersey Board of Public Utilities, will speak about the New Jersey Clean Energy Program rebates and incentives.
Mike has extensive knowledge in the energy field –
- Construction with over 40 years of experience
- Builder & Developer of Residential, Commercial and Industrial Construction
- HHS Building Inspector, Building Sub Code and NJ Construction Official
- Former Elected Official with over 12 years of experience
- Coordinator for ESIP since the BPU was put in charge of oversight of the law 2012
Chapter and Committee meetings are free to attend for MIDJersey Chamber members.
Not a member yet? Contact Jodi Grinwald at (609) 689-9960, ext. 12 for more details.