Member Benefit: Problem-Solving Workshop
This workshop is available at no-cost for members of the MIDJersey Chamber of Commerce
Exclusive Member-Only Professional Development Workshops are Back!
Benefits to Participant:
Participants in this workshop will learn how to confidently approach problems with a step-by-step method of developing and choosing solutions. Exercises, presentation and discussions will demonstrate the creative potential of all individuals and how this creativity can be developed and directed to solve problems.
- How to apply problem solving steps and tools
- How to analyze information to clearly describe problems
- How to identify appropriate solutions
- How to select the best approach for making decisions
- Ways to think creatively and be a contributing member of a problem-solving team
- How to create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on decisions
- Ways to avoid common decision-making mistakes
Each class is limited to a maximum of 20 participants. All of the workshops will take place at the MIDJersey Chamber office. Only Chamber members in good-standing are eligible to attend. A full course list is available online.
Mercer Institute, a division of Mercer County Community College, provides businesses and organizations with customized training and development programs. Visit www.mercerinstitute.com for more information