Submit your news to the MIDJersey Chamber. We take great pride in sharing your information and company news. Your stories and submissions may also be shared in the MIDJersey DAILY, the Chamber’s daily e-newsletter, delivered every weekday (Monday through Friday) at 8:20 a.m. to 10,200 small to mid-size privately held companies in the region. To sign up to receive the DAILY, click here.
Feel free to supply us with the following:
- Company acquisitions
- Personnel changes – new hires and promotions
- Awards and achievements
- New locations / branches
- Company milestones
NOTE: Your article may or may not appear on our website based on the following:
- You must be a current member of the MIDJersey Chamber of Commerce.
- Events will not be posted in the news section. Member events can be posted here.
- Your news article must not be an advertisement for any product or service.
- If your article is regarding a person in your company, please submit a photo or head shot of the individual.
- Your news must be related to your company. Third party submissions about other companies will not be accepted.
- Your article will appear in the “Member News” section. This section has been reserved for this purpose.
- Articles containing highly controversial or overly-political content will not be posted.
- Articles containing opinion-only content will not be posted.
- Poorly written articles will not be posted. Articles with grammatical mistakes or misspellings may be edited.
- Articles submitted with graphics and photos are more likely to be posted.
- MIDJersey Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse any news article without explanation.
- Your article should be at least 300 words.
- Deliberate keyword stuffing and black-hat techniques will be refused.
If you have any questions, please contact Jillian Stengel at (609) 689-9960, ext. 18.