Submit your news to the MIDJersey Chamber. We take great pride in sharing your information and company news. Your stories and submissions may also be shared on our MIDJersey Daily e-newsletter.
Feel free to supply us with the following:
- Company acquisitions
- Personnel changes – new hires and promotions
- Awards and achievements
- New locations / branches
- Company milestones
NOTE: Your article may or not appear on our website based on the following:
- You must be a current member of the MIDJersey Chamber of Commerce.
- Events will not be posted in the news section. Member events can be posted here.
- Your news article must not be an advertisement for any product or service.
- If your article is regarding a person in your company, please submit a photo or head shot of the individual.
- Your news must be related to your company. Third party submissions about other companies will not be accepted.
- Your article will appear in the “Member News” section. This section has been reserved for this purpose.
- Articles containing highly controversial or overly-political content will not be posted.
- Articles containing opinion-only content will not be posted.
- Poorly written articles will not be posted. Articles with grammatical mistakes or misspellings may be edited.
- Articles submitted with graphics and photos are more likely to be posted.
- MIDJersey Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse any news article without explanation.
- Your article should be at least 300 words.
- Deliberate keyword stuffing and black-hat techniques will be refused.
If you have any questions, please contact Jillian Stengel at (609) 689-9960, ext. 18.